Friday 8 March 2013

Men's Shed Update

This week I've been checking out the websites of men's shed's around Victoria. I got the list here. There are quite a few as you will see if you check out that list.

One of the things I've noticed is how passionate people are about men's sheds. Most of the people I have spoken to are very enthusiastic and excited to see a new one starting in our town.

It's only one week until the Information Session so I hope you all have it marked in your calendar. It's on at 7pm, at the Neighbourhood House on Thursday 14th March. We hope to set up a working party to get things moving.

If you would like to receive regular email updates about our progress and upcoming events please fill out this form:



Yes
No

* Required Email form by myContactForm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...