Friday 1 March 2013

Men's Shed Update

This week I've visited the existing Men's Shed in Whittakers Road. They do a variety of woodwork activities and model building. We expect we will do something different at our Men's Shed and will work with the existing Traralgon Men's Shed so there will be more choice for everyone.

I've talked to many wonderful people. Some of the ideas are:

Recycling.... bikes.... furniture...

Metal work

Restoring Cars/ Mechanical repairs / Car Maintenance

Digital Projects - Digital storytelling,

I went to a Crowdfunding Information session last night ran by Pozible. When we have our plan in place it could be a great way to raise funds and awareness of our activities.

I'm sure there are plenty more great ideas out there and I hope you have marked the 14th March on your calendar to come along and share them.

If you can't make it for some reason, please call me with contact information and ideas so we can keep you in the loop.

Joh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...